Syracuse Family Lawyer Guides Clients Through Difficult Times
Accomplished Central New York attorney handles a full range of domestic matters
When you are confronted with a family law challenge, it can be confusing and intimidating. At these times, a qualified family law attorney can explain your rights and safeguard your interests. Bombardo Law Office, P.C. in Syracuse has been delivering exceptional legal support and services for more than 27 years. Whether you’re starting the divorce process, looking to adopt or are engaged in a child support dispute, my firm offers sound, personalized guidance every step of the way. I am an accomplished trial advocate, but whenever possible, I work to achieve a favorable resolution while aiming to spare clients the time, expense and aggravation associated with litigation.
Attorney assists with divorces, parenting concerns and orders of protection
While many of the reasons people may seek out legal advice in the field of family law are wrought with emotion and unfortunate circumstances, failing to act can make a tough situation even worse. My firm helps people tackle critical concerns in domestic matters relating to:
- Divorce — Going through a divorce is more than just the end of a romantic relationship. You need to act decisively so you can obtain favorable terms relating to property division, spousal maintenance, child custody and child support. Whether your divorce is uncontested or marked by serious conflict, I’ll ease the burden on you during this transition.
- Child custody and visitation — Nothing is more important than the well-being of children, and I focus on achieving a resolution that is truly in the best interests of my clients’ sons and daughters in child custody and visitation matters.
- Child support — For all types of child support proceedings, including modification and enforcement actions, you can count on me for effective advocacy.
- Adoption — Whether you’re interested in an open or closed placement or aren’t sure yet, I will outline the state’s adoption process and prepare the necessary documentation, and represent you through the entire process.
- Domestic violence orders of protection — My firm represents individuals who seek orders of protection because they have been victimized by, or threatened with, domestic violence. I also handle cases on behalf clients accused of harming a relationship partner or family member.
- Custody of a child not your own — When a child’s parents can longer provide proper care due to death, illness or some other reason, including inability to parent safely or properly. If the parents are deemed unfit to have custody, I can help a grandparent or even an adult who is not related to the child obtain custody. I advise clients on the measures that need to be taken in order to obtain custody of a child who is not your own.
- Child protection — Numerous events can trigger an investigation from Child Protective Services (CPS), some of which have nothing to do with parental fitness. My firm helps mothers and fathers address allegations so they can keep their home intact.
When something affects you and your children, there’s nothing worse than being left in the dark. I am committed to returning every phone call and maintaining close communication every step of the way. You can rely on my firm for superior client service.
Contact a caring Syracuse family law attorney to set up a consultation
Bombardo Law Office, P.C. is a full-service family law firm in Syracuse, New York focused completely on domestic legal issues including divorces, custody arrangements and child support disputes. Please call 315-488-5544 or contact me online for a consultation.