Accomplished Syracuse Family Attorney Delivers Strong Counsel
Caring divorce lawyer stands by the side of Central New York residents
Bombardo Law Office, P.C. is a full-service family law firm in Syracuse, New York. With more than 27 years of experience, my practice focuses exclusively on divorce and family law matters. Regardless of the particular reason you’ve sought legal counsel, exceptional client service is my top priority. I understand what bothers clients about dealing with other attorneys, and I take affirmative steps to eliminate those problems in my practice. As a client, you receive my personal cell phone number. No matter where I am, you can always reach me. If I cannot take your call when it comes in, I will return the call as soon as possible. The outcome of a domestic legal issue could affect you and your loved ones for years to come, so finding the right legal representation is of the utmost importance.
Respected firm focuses on domestic legal issues
You usually have just one chance to achieve your goals in a family law case, so you deserve a proven lawyer who offers clients:
- Knowledgeable advice — As an attorney who devotes all of my time to family law, I have a detailed understanding of the relevant laws and the local courts where your case might be resolved.
- Skillful representation — My track record and experience make me a skillful negotiator in all types of domestic matters. In those instances where a fair settlement cannot be reached, I am an accomplished trial advocate who will present a formidable courtroom argument on your behalf.
- Personal service — When you retain me, you can have confidence that I am the only one handling your case. You deal directly with me at all times — not with an intermediary or junior staff member. I follow up quickly when my clients have a question or concern about their case so you never have to worry about needing to chase me down for an answer.
With so much on the line, any difficulty in reaching your attorney can be enormously frustrating. That is why I assure my clients that I will return all calls promptly.
Dedicated advocate handles custody, child support and adoption concerns
My practice concentrates in Central New York, including Onondaga, Cayuga, Oneida, Madison and Jefferson counties, however I practice throughout New York State. My firm handles a wide array of divorce family law concerns, including matters relating to:
- Divorce — Going through a divorce can be emotionally taxing, but it’s vital to secure favorable terms regarding alimony, the equitable distribution of marital property and parenting terms. I have significant experience helping servicemembers and their spouses with military divorce proceedings and also advise on options such as annulment and legal separation.
- Child custody — When child custody is an issue, my firm strives to establish an appropriate parenting plan that includes detailed visitation guidelines. I am dedicated to asserting the rights of fathers, mothers and grandparents in these cases.
- Child support — I handle a wide array of child support concerns, including modifications and enforcement actions associated with existing orders. If legal paternity needs to be formalized first, I can also assist with that.
- Orders of protection — In cases stemming from allegations of domestic violence, my firm seeks orders of protection for victims and also assists individuals who have been accused of abusive or threatening behavior in defending against these claims.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Regardless of your financial situation, a well-drawn prenuptial or postnuptial agreement can help you protect yourself and avoid litigation battles if your marriage ends in divorce.
- Adoption — Bringing a child into your family through adoption is a joyful event, but dealing with the various options and legal hurdles can be quite frustrating. You can rely on me for knowledgeable, compassionate guidance until the placement is completed.
Facing issues that affect your family unit can be stressful, but you can trust my insight and legal knowledge no matter how complex or volatile your situation might seem.
Contact an experienced Central New York family law attorney
Bombardo Law Office, P.C. in Syracuse represents Central New York residents in divorces and a full range of family law matters. Please call 315-800-4002 or contact me online for a telephone or in-office consultation. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. After hours and weekend appointments are available if needed. Short term payment plans are available to those who qualify.