Richard J. Bombardo, Esq.
As a Syracuse divorce attorney, I’ve litigated family law cases for 20 years. In that time, I have handled hundreds of contested and uncontested divorces, including dozens of trials. I began my practice with a large upstate New York law firm and then practiced with a partner and several associates, where I was chief litigation counsel for seven years. In 2005 I began my solo practice, concentrating in divorce and family law. Located in Syracuse, New York, the Bombardo Law Office, P.C. regularly assists clients
throughout central New York with all areas of matrimonial and family law.
Admitted to practice
– New York, March 12, 1995
– Massachusetts, December 18, 1996
– U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York, May 12, 1995
– U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts, March 21, 1997
– Georgetown University Law School, J.D., 1994
– Dean's List, 1992–1993
– State University of New York at Albany, B.A. in political science & history, magna cum laude, 1991
– Phi Beta Kappa
– New York Bar Association
– Onondaga Bar Association
Contact my firm for a Free Consultation
Contact the Bombardo Law Office, P.C. at 315.488.5544 for a free consultation. In-office and telephone
consultations are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours and by appointment
after hours and weekends. You can also contact the firm online by submitting the intake form on this
website. Flexible payment options are available for clients who meet certain criteria.